Wednesday, 27 July 2016

Free Mini Bead Tutorial

Last week I shared my Atom Bead tutorial, this time it's my Mini Bead - a slightly larger beaded bead at 10mm in diameter - but still small enough to be really useful as a jewellery component or for any other craft projects. They use size 11 and size 15 seeds beads and you'll need a 6mm bead to pop inside. I've made literally hundreds of these babies! Below you can see a few ways in which I've used them.

Download your Mini Bead tutorial >>>Here<<<

As always, I'm more than happy for you to sell items made with this tutorial, no credit necessary. But please do not sell the tutorial itself, made it up into kits or teach at a class for profit.










2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this tutorial, I've been searching for something similar for months!

    ReplyDelete