Sunday, 28 August 2016

Free Glam Rocks! Bracelet Tutorial

This Glam Rocks! design came about because I wanted to make some slim but very sparkly bracelets to wear, showing off the beautiful Swarovski crystals with a simple design. I had tried a couple of 'tennis bracelet' patterns but was frustrated with how they curled and twisted instead of lying flat. Through trial and error I discovered that the trick was to align the crystals vertically instead of diagonally. I hope you have as much fun making this as I did designing it! 

Download the Glam Rocks! tutorial >>>here<<<

As always, I'm more than happy for you to sell items made with this tutorial, no credit necessary. But please do not sell the tutorial itself, make it up into kits or teach at a class for profit.


1 comment:

  1. Lovely design, I will be making this. Thanks for the pattern.
    ~cryssT

    ReplyDelete